Do you have artwork or memorabilia in a drawer which deserves showing?
Why do we frame artwork and artifacts?
Thats easy! - TO PRESENT AND PRESERVE.
There is a framing solution for most budgets. Remember that if you pay £85 for us to frame a favourite, and it remains on your wall for ten years, it is costing you just £8.50 per year! It’s got to be worth it.
Restoration. We have an artwork restorer who will give a free advisory report of your piece in need of restoration/cleaning or repair on paper, canvas or panel.
Maps. We are able to offer a range of interesting reissued folding maps of London and Ireland which we are stunning when framed in an attractive hand finished moulding. Must be seen in the flesh!!
Framing Examples. Browse our Portfolio page which shows a selection of framing work from our workshop.
Our list of framed pieces, some unusual, from past and present is huge! Here are a few:
- Sports Clothing and Memorabilia (deep presentation frames)
- Rocks & Fossils Jigsaws & Collectables
- Military Headgear & Badges
- Cross Stitch and other Needlework
- Musical Instruments
- Medals & Ties
We Also Offer:
- Free advice and guidence on framing
- Artwork restoration
- Our computerised mount cutting system enables us to supply volume orders and Individually designed mounts
- Limited edition prints
- Hand finished mouldings using stains and waxes
- Conservation framing to Fine Art Trade Guild standards with advice on specialist glazing using ultra violet protective glass and acrylics